After years of planning, hard work and a lot of determination, Charlotte Birchgrove was born in 2007
Charlotte Birchgrove swiftly cemented itself in the community and in no time, became a much loved destination renowned for its delicious food, great Campos coffees, warm customer service and providing customers with a family-friendly space.
The success of Charlotte Birchgrove provided a fantastic platform to grow the brand; and that’s exactly what Jason and his team have done. In 16 years, Charlotte now boasts a total of 14 cafes, sprinkled all across Sydney.
Today, you can find a Charlotte Cafe in Birchgrove, Manly, Pennant Hills, ATP – Eveleigh, Boronia Park, Cammeray, Lindfield, Balgowlah, Bondi Junction, Wollongong, Campbelltown, Drummoyne and Forestville.
We are very proud of what we have accomplished over the years and the experience we have gained. We have firmly established ourselves as a family owned, honest business that strives to provide our customers a home, away from home.
At Charlotte’s, we always strive for excellence in CONSISTENCY and QUALITY, and we are a team that exemplifies PASSION, AMBITION and BOLD IDEAS.
Jason Ghebar — Founder and CEO
Charlotte Cafe Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- Contest begins on 16th January 2022 and ends on 24 January 2023
- Estimated value of all prizes: $1300
- To be entered to win you must follow Charlotte cafes & Charlotte Forestville as well as tag a friend in the comments and like the post. Please note entries that tag a friend repetitively or tagging a personal or random accounts will be disqualified and any prize award will be void
- Winner will be randomly drawn from Instagram at the announced time
- Winner will be notified via direct message and shown on The Charlotte cafes IG and FB Story
- Winner must respond to message to claim prize
- Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize before forfeiting the prize and redraw occurs
- This competition is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over
- Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash
- Prize to be used within 12 months of obtaining
- Air Bnb stay to be booked through Charlotte cafe for the following Airbnb property (Airbnb Link)
- About the space- Enjoy your stay away from the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD and relax in this beautiful brand new one bedroom + study apartment in the heart of beautiful Birchgrove. The apartment is fully renovated with brand new amenities and appliances. It has been styled beautifully w/ luxury and comfort in mind. Plus! The apartment is located only 10 meters away from the bus stop that will take you directly to the city and 400 meters away from the high street and 200 meter from the ferry wharf. Licence number PID-STRA-33860
- Stay available for up to 3 guests only
- Stay unavailable to claim during long weekends and public holidays
- Stay unavailable to claim from December 20th-January 5th